Sunday, July 5, 2009

Things No Father Should Ever Hear

There are some things that no father should ever hear..."Dad, I'm just stripping to pay for college." is one of the worst I can think of.

Although not as high up on the chain, but still disturbing considering the source is "I need makeup to be a hot model." Now, this statement isn't disturbing on it's face, as it is actually true, that models do require makeup, as no human yet has been born with perfect skin and features. What made this statement disturbing is that it came from my 3 yr old daughter.

She wandered into our room with several cases of eye shadow and blush and asked me to open them. I told her "No, I'm not opening them as you don't need makeup." The above statement was her response.

Now, I blame my wife and 7 yr old daughter (who dances and therefore wears makeup on stage) as they both have watched America's Next Top Model, and I'm sure the baby has watched it too.

That's all for now...

0 Comments: